Terms & Conditions
Legal Notice: Upon Purchase you assume all risk of use, storage, and handling of products. You agree to hold Sonic Targets LLC, its owner, and creator harmless for any use or misuse of product. You assume all responsibility for any injury or damage that occurs holding Sonic Targets LLC, its owner, and creator harmless. Upon purchase the buyer is responsible for any legal ramifications due to use or misuse and waivers all liability to Sonic Targets LLC.
Check State and Local Laws prior to use. Read all warnings prior to use.
- This product presents a fire hazard, explosive hazard, and shrapnel hazard.
- Check state and local laws for restrictions prior to use.
- Misuse of this product may result in fire, injury, death, or legal action.
- Explosive must be used at time and place of mixing. Do not transport or store mixed explosive.
- Must be 21 years or older to use this product.
- User must not be prohibited from using explosives under Federal Explosives laws.
- Shooters and bystanders must remain at least 100 yards from explosive.
- Eye and ear protection must be used for user and bystanders.
- Do not use or store near open flame,sparks, or other heat source.
- Do not detonate more than 1 lb of explosive at once.
- Do not detonate more than one explosive at once.
- Do not confine explosive partially or fully in any way.
- Detonate in open area on solid ground with at least 100 yards of clearance in all directions.
- Check for fire or smoldering material after detonation and wait at least 10 minutes after explosive is detonated to place next explosive on range to avoid placement on fire or smoldering material.